DHAMMAKAYA CENTRE SINGAPORE
Meditation Improves Your Health and Happiness
In view of the recent spike in local Covid-19 cases, the Ministry of Culture, Community & Youth has issued a new advisory on Enhanced Precautionary Measures for Religious Activities on 5 May 2021. These measures will take effect from 8 May 2021 through 30 May 2021.
In order to ensure our health and safety at personal and community level, we would like to seek your cooperation to observe the following measures:
1. All activity will be capped at 100 persons limit, with entry by appointment.
2. Please stay vigilant, do note for any flu like symptoms or body discomfort, seek medical help when necessary and stay home to recuperate.
3. Observe proper social distancing and the 5 persons per group guideline, avoid intermingling between groups.
4. Bring along your TraceTogether (TT) token or smart phone with TraceTogether (TT) App installed for SafeEntry check in*.
5. Should you receive “Possible Exposure” alert in your TraceTogether App coupled with notice from the Ministry of Health, please comply with the necessary follow-up.
Thank you very much for your support to DCS, best wishes for good health, peace and happiness.
*Please update the TT App with the latest version and turn on the Bluetooth throughout your visit. To check that a TT token is working, users can look out for a green light that blinks about once every minute. If the token is blinking red, or if there is no light at all, users should replace their token at any community club or centre, or at token replacement booths that at selected malls.